Friday, October 22, 2010

My Jumbled Thoughts For Today! OCT 22

I got up way too early, 7:30 am, considering I went to bed at 3 am. BUT I did get some fun booth shopping in today, & even brought home an Australian swede coat, so the vendor says. It was ONLY 35.00 USD! :0] Pinched a penny. Retail therapy, I love you, dearly. We had lunch at the Golf Course - best American food at or around Aviano, IMO. Then we went to the Auto Exchange. Boo-whooo! I fell in love with an Audi Q7 TDI - 2011. :0[ IN MY DREAMS! And here I sit at home, bored, with a rather dirty house to clean, and I am REFUSING! Ha ha haa! I hope EVERYONE has a FANTABULOUS weekend! I think I may take the boys to play in the snow on the mountain top, maybe head over to a pumpkin festival, definitely will be drinking hot cocoa mixed with milk, MAYBE I'll clean, for sure will be getting in some CoD therapy (you gamer's know what that's about!) but I will DEFINITELY enjoy whatever I do because I'll have Aidan & Aaron by my side. <3

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to my 12 YR OLD NEPHEW, Cole-Bob! <|;0]

Ciao, Ciao!

Stay tuned for Day 02 of "30 Days of Me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment