Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 05 - "A Picture of Somewhere I Have Been To"


 Somewhere I have Been: Well, since I live in Italy, I seem to get to just hop on a train and head to major tourist attractions. (Top 2 photos - Verona, Italia - A statue of Giulietta (Juliet) - It's said that if you grope her, it brings good luck. The second photo is of her balcony.
The third photo is of me in Venice.
Venice, Italy (Venezia, Italia as they say here) has ALWAYS been at the top of my list of places to travel to since I was a little girl. And BAM! One day I was told I get to move there! :0) I LOVE IT! The food = AMAZING, the views are priceless, the water is stinky lol, the Gondola's are expensive, but it is well worth visiting! 

Verona is a very beautiful city to visit. The only thing we have found to do there is eat, shop at expensive stores, and visit Giulietta's Garden, which is the only reason why I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment