Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Songs I listen to depending on my mood... Huh. Well, I ALWAYS have my stereo going while at home or in the car, & the song playing doesn't always depend on my mood. If it were to depend on the mood...

HAPPY - Any "rowdy", not "sappy" country song, not too heavy of rock, hip-hop/rap - Happy songs..duh!

SAD - People that don't listen to country music have it in their head that ALL country songs are sappy and sad. Well, you're wrong. They're not. When I'm sad I'm usually listening to a SAD country song or any other genre that the tone is low and slow and the words are touching or sad.

BORED - EVERYTHING! Artists A-Z, Songs A-Z

HYPED - Usually a good hip-hop song you can dance too

MAD - Definitely heavy rock

No comments:

Post a Comment