Monday, November 22, 2010

CATCH UP - Days 11, 12, & 13

DAY 11 - Another photo of you and your friends. (See the last post about me and my friends - I used all of the good pictures I have of us in that post. It's tough getting "picture time" in considering I see them only once, MAYBE twice, a year.)

Day 12 - How I found out about blogger and why I made one. A friend of mine here in Italy, Melissa Long, told me about blogger. I had visited her blog and decided "What the heck? Why not?" and made my own. Come to find out quite a few ladies I know here have one. Also, I guess it's something to do when I'm bored (being at home all day, that can happen sometimes) OR to post my latest pictures for people to see.

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt me recently. Hmm. They know all of the words in my heart that need to be said to them and it would be a waste to write it out - 1) It's personal & 2) They can barely navigate e-mail, much less find my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment